Matt Murfitt is a Google Analytics Consultant and GA certified individual who takes a consultative approach to your web analytics needs.
Matt has over 10 years of experience Google Analytics consulting on, coaching, interpreting and implementing advanced GA tactics across websites both big and small.
He can assist you to do the following:
• Create, install and troubleshoot Google Analytics tracking code
• Google Analytics one-on-one training or seminars for your team
• Interpreting your data to find vital insights to help make marketing decisions
• Setting up custom reports, automatic notifications and TV dashboards
• Google Tag Manager implementation and utilisation
• Multi-channel attribution and path analysis to help show you where your most valuable traffic comes from
• Conversion optimisation
• Google Adwords optimisation
• Ecommerce tracking and data interpretation
• Event tracking
• Virtual page view, outbound links and other, more complicated tracking methods
Matt has recently consulted for a number of large brands across NSW, including for the NSW Government Transport cluster, GlaxoSmithKline (Panadol.com.au, Sensodyne.com.au, Macleans.com.au) and QSRH (Redrooster.com.au and Oporto.com.au).
He can work to help educate you and your staff to empower you to make better marketing decisions for your Digital Marketing campaigns.
For more information, to get a free Google Analytics appraisal for your website, make contact using the form below.
Matt is currently based in Sydney, NSW and can be available on appointment.