Goji Web is a Digital Consultancy and Agency specialising in Digital Advertising, Analytics and Digital Marketing, particularly across the Adobe Experience Cloud.
We deliver exceptional results based on increased return on investment, with exceptional customer service and relationships built on mutual trust.
Our main office is located in Bligh St near Circular Quay, Sydney.
The Programmatic Media Buyer is responsible for executing, managing and optimising cross-device programmatic media campaigns. This role entails working with a client side account team and media planner to architect and deliver campaigns that align with the advertiser’s objectives.
The Programmatic Media Buyer must be eager to learn emerging programmatic tactics and ad technologies in order to consistently deliver informed programmatic media solutions and overall innovation.
- Collaborate with media planning and sales team, informing strategy and programmatic media buying best practices
- Build and launch cross-device campaigns in Demand-Side Platforms
- Manage ad trafficking and creative assets
- Perform ad verification and create live campaign screen shots
- Monitor ad delivery and discrepancies across multiple measurement platforms
- Run reports and provide campaign performance insights during and post campaign
- Maintain relationships with publisher networks and sites to grow access to high quality inventory
- Educate and mentor Associate Media Buyers
- Contribute to process efficiency, overall product growth and innovation
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in programmatic media buying
- Understanding of online ad formats and specs including video, mobile and native
- Experience working with DSPs and ad servers
- Understanding of RTB, private marketplace and programmatic direct
- Understanding of website tracking tags (Conversion and retargeting)
- Strong organisational skills and detail oriented
- Analytical thinking and quantitative skills
- Strong computer skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing environment
Salary up to $120,000 + super.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Australian based applicants only please